You can make your life much happier by working to discover your inner motivation. Motivation is a major factor in how well you complete tasks, and how well you reach goals that you set for yourself. This is going to be the basis for many things in your life and how well you succeed. Throughout different stages of your life you may find that you need more motivation too. There are many ways to increase your motivation, but which are going to be most effective?
You need the ultimate guide to inner motivation – 5 steps to motivational success.
- Do What You Really Love to Do: When you choose to do things that you really love to do, the motivation comes without trying very hard. If you do feel any inner resistance, it is easily pushed aside by the fact that you desire to do certain things in your life. You can resolve any inner resistance and fuel your own motivation to succeed when you want. This is even true if you fear any risks that come with your desire to do what you love.
- List the Cons: A good way to keep yourself on the path to increasing your motivation is making a list of cons. Keep track of all the benefits you will get from finishing a task or goal such as finishing a book, or following a diet. This list can be used when you start to feel your motivation waning. Simply pull it out and review the benefits to get an instant motivational boost.
- Do Not Compare Yourself to Others: When you compare yourself to others you kill your own confidence and motivation. Your results have nothing to do with anyone but yourself. If you are going to compare yourself to someone, make sure it is you and not any other person. People are in different stages of life and it is not fair to compare yourself to others based on this knowledge. Instead note how you have improved and where you may have done something wrong. Past mistakes can help you make better choices in the future. Seeing your own improvements is a wonderful motivator that helps you take responsibility for your actions and motivation.
- Be Honest with Yourself: In order to make sure you motivation level stays high, you need to make sure you are not living a lie. When you are honest with yourself you are allowing yourself to be motivated to accomplish what you may tell others to do in the same situation. You are emotionally investing in yourself by following your own inner rules, otherwise you risk making yourself feel bad and sinking your motivation.
- Set Inspiring Goals: In order to increase and maintain your motivation you need to set goals that inspire you. While goals are not necessary for some people, they are essential for others. Goals give people something to work toward which increases motivation. It also encourages changes in your life when you need to find new goals.
Doug Dvorak CSP, has given motivational speeches concerning the ultimate guide to inner motivation – 5 steps to motivation success. Contact him to find out more about his motivational speeches for personal growth and businesses.